Thursday, April 12, 2018

student success statement

“I have been asked what I mean by ‘word of honor.’ I will tell you. Place me behind prison walls–walls of stone ever so high, ever so thick, reaching ever so far into the ground–there is a possibility that in some way or another I may escape; but stand me on the floor and draw a chalk line around me and have me give my word of honor never to cross it. Can I get out of the circle? No. Never! I’d die first!”    Karl g  .Maeser 


I Agree with this that you should keep your word and no matter what you should keep your trust because for someone to trust you is hard for them and i believe if you put your trust into them they should never break it because thats the most important thing so i totally agree with quote 

No comments:

Post a Comment